Who needs the grid? The Jen features an internal battery pack that holds up to 10 days of partial charges, or enough to fully charge two devices. Fabricated from reclaimed plastic bottles, this messenger-style over-the-shoulder bag features several pockets and storage for its own charging cord and outlet adapter.
• Rechargeable internal battery pack powers devices for up to 10 days of partial charges
• Made from the equivalent 36 reclaimed plastic bottles
• Adjustable messenger style strap - use cross-body or over-the-shoulder
• CA Prop 65 compliant hardware (no lead, nickel, or cadmium)
• Large front zipper pocket with internal phone pocket (accommodates an iPad)
• Smaller front zipper pocket, three internal pockets for phones, devices, and pens
• Slide-in back pocket for easy access to keys or phone
• Removable zippered gear bag with business card pocket – used for cord storage
• Measures 12” W x 12” H x 2” D
I can now not worry about my phone dying and have such a great purse....I don't have wires hanging out my pocket now trying to charge up my phone. Great product, classy, convenient, and the power charger works great. Also, I've NEVER been able to keep a bag strap on my shoulder....EXCEPT THIS ONE So pleased.
I have so much going on w/ my Nexus phone, the battery doesn't last long, so this is great!
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend